Friday, December 29, 2023

Chrisoft's Website and His Music Stuff.

One day, while I was trying to find some Seihou Project music remixes on YouTube, I found this peculiar video right here. Since I want to hear the remixes, I went to his website and listened to the music he made. Not going to lie, there are some of the remixes that are great, like this one, or that one. Besides those two, you can listen to remixes and arranges of existing ZUN's music and original music that Chris Xiong has made. And music isn't the only thing he does, but he also does coding, which is interesting if you are into coding stuff. Anyways, that's all for today, have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bruh, I got Mion Sonozaki.

https://theotaku.com/quizzes/view/1899/what_higurashi_character_are_you%3F I-it's not like that I like t-tomboy girls or something like ...