Saturday, August 26, 2023

What in the actual hell?

 Ugggh, I've no idea what to write for this blog. So, I'll say random stuff.

I think that Reimu is basically Marisa if she's mid. Yeah, yeah, I main her in almost ALL mainline Touhou games, but there's nothing about her that clicks with me. Even Marisa, who isn't my favorite character, is way cooler than her. Maybe because besides being a little jerk, she doesn't have something in her that clicks with me. Just your good ol' Reimu, going out again to stop some bastard youkai who caused a shortage of PlayStation 5 consoles. So yeah, while that doesn't mean she doesn't any personality and she's NOT a bad character imo, she misses something that actually is needed at least. Just to be interesting, like make up a fan-made backstory about how Reimu become who she is, her ancestors, and stuff all around...

Yeeeeah, I'm very bored by the looks of it.

Well then, I'm about to head out. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 months....

It has been almost 2 months since I have made a new post, huh? I mean, writing is just as simple as breathing in, right? Not really... Becau...