Thursday, July 18, 2024

The Irony and Hypocrisy of the Different Visual Novels I Read

Does anyone knows about Key? You know, the ones that made CLANNAD visual novel? Yeeeeah, I could say I am not a fan of them. Not because the stories don't interest me; heck, I might even enjoy them. But alas, they also have eroge visual novels on their belts, which made me lose any interest to read into their stuff.

Which brings me to another thing I want to say: Narcissu. While slow and kinda boring, the themes of illness and the ability to live life even amidst dealing with a terminal illness still makes me enjoy it, with its beautiful melancholic music enhancing the atmosphere of the story. So, what brings me to mention Narcissu here? Well.... The author of the series made eroge stuff in his another company he's in. Does it make this situation ironic? Definitely! And does it make me a clown? Probably yes. But does it mean I should delete the novel off my laptop and never touch it? I don't know, since I haven't even started reading Narcissu 2nd Side. I might be a silly hypocrite; since I will never touch any stuff that Key makes, even the clean ones; yet I had played Narcissu with no regrets. So, I just made this post to laugh myself of the situation I've put myself into. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 months....

It has been almost 2 months since I have made a new post, huh? I mean, writing is just as simple as breathing in, right? Not really... Becau...